Maximise The Impact Of Your Guitar Directory Listing
If you are now ready to add a guitar directory listing to the Music Networks website, please read this quick guide to ensure that you make the best impression and make the biggest impact. Please ensure that you follow this guide carefully and you’ll reap the benefits with more views and clicks which, let’s face it, is what it’s all about.
The Basics of Creating & Adding Your Guitar Directory Listing:
- Make sure that you add as much as you can. This means that you add your email, telephone (if comfortable with this), your city or even better neighbourhood.
- Add more than just one image. You can add a header image which should be high resolution and large, but also optimise the size of the file so your page loads quicker.
- Add a compelling description. Why should people come to you for guitar lessons instead of someone else? Give them a reason.
- Make sure you add all the different areas that you operate in. For guitar teachers this not only includes styles you teach, but also if you give Skype lessons, what age ranges you are comfortable teaching etc.
- If you are a teacher, remember to add times that you are able to teach. This is a big help for potential customers.
- If you have services you charge for, list them. This way, people know exactly what they are contacting you about and how much you charge.
Extra Material That Makes Your Guitar Directory Listing Fly!
There are a lot of guitarists out there that do some really strange stuff when putting themselves out there for exposure. For example, we have seen many examples of guitar players not adding an image of themselves on their listing! Also, if you have a video of you playing or teaching then make sure you add it. All this helps to create confidence and give people a reason to contact you.
- Make sure that add social networks to your guitar directory listing. By adding social profiles that people can look at, they can get a feel for who you are and if they would be able to work with you.
- Adding video is one of the best ways of impressing upon people who you are and the skill sets you offer. Remember, it’s not always just about great playing. A video where you are seen in a teaching environment may work better.
- The more contact information you give the better. People want to have a variety of ways of making contact with you.
Your listing will only be as good as the effort that you put into it. Make sure that you take the opportunity of our free listing by maxing out it’s potential. Ask yourself this simple question; would someone who does not know me get a good idea of who I am and what I am about. Also, would they get a good idea of the guitar services I offer?
Guitar players then what are you waiting for? Sign up today and start getting some free exposure on Music Networks.